Children love the parties at the farm!
We do parties throughout the year and the children get to meet all the animals on the farm
The programme varies depending on requirements, ages of children, the season and the occasion, however it may look something like:
- Children arrive and gather in the ‘Pony Play Barn’ where they meet all the shetlands, and groom and decorate them.
- They lead them out for a little walk onto the farm.
- The children are all taken for a walk around the farm, meeting goats, pigs, horses, guinea pigs, rabbits and a donkey!
- Everyone washes their hands and meet in the barn for some sandwiches and snacks, and sing Happy Birthday!
- We then do an activity or two (Easter Egg hunt, Treasure map, Pony racing, pony riding, Horse shoe painting etc).
- Children wash their hands and go home exhausted with big smiles!!
Depending on what is going on at the farm (e.g. lambing, other animal babies etc.) there’s different things to see for the children. Please do feel to get in touch with your requirements.
We charge £25 per child, with a minimum of £150 for a 2 hour party
To make enquiries drop us an email on firstname.lastname@example.org. We do receive phone calls, though you may need to leave a message if we are out on the farm/working! 07817879190
“I just wanted to say many thanks for a fantastic party. X had a lovely time today. It certainly lived up to her expectations. I see what you mean about having many staff assisting there were plenty more than I thought which was great. They were all lovely people too”.(From mum after party for her 10 year old in April 2017)